Strong parental and community support is vital in achieving Clark’s mission to "seek the highest and most complete academic environment for each student" and "form a human community that nurtures an atmosphere of caring and sets a thoughtful social climate." Our goal is to have all Clark families do the following at least once a year:
- Attend 1 Meeting
- Volunteer 1 Hour
- Attend 1 School Event
- Make 1 monetary donation
Here are a few ways that you can get involved in supporting Clark's mission
Partners in Education
We are looking for organizations to partner with Clark in ways that will benefit both the organizations and Clark. As the Clark budget gets ever tighter, it is essential that we tap into the resources of organizations that will support us with donations of time, products and/or money. These are win-win partnerships! We receive your help and you are recognized as a supportive organization in the community.
Contact the Clark Office at 363-7100 if you would like to be a Partner in Education with Clark.
Announcements sent via email
Get all the latest Clark info by receiving Principal Dean Blase's weekly email announcements; contact Lead Secretary Renee Thompson and ask for your name to be added to the email list.
Announcements posted to the "News"/"What's Happening at Clark?" section of the website - each week, the announcements sent out by Principal Dean Blase are condensed and posted to the homepage under "What's Happening at Clark?" and under the main menu tab "News." Have an item of interest about the Clark community? Contact Dawn Flanigan Johnson to have other Clark announcements/news added to the website.
Clark Montessori Foundation
Clark Foundation meets monthly to support and promote the welfare of the students and staff at Clark Montessori School. We have a board of directors and are always looking for additional volunteers to serve our school. There is much to do, and everything we do makes a difference.
Visit the Clark Foundation website to learn more.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
your involvement and participation at Clark Montessori will make the school more effective and will help to make your son's or daughter's experience that much better.
- Help in the Post-secondary Planning (College) Center – come in just a few hours a day or work from home. Please call Jennifer Lutes at 363.7109.
- Help in HS office: Please call Sherry at 363-7103.
- General help anytime from 7:30-2: 30 pm.
- During lunch hours (10:12-12:45) to help monitor hallways, etc.
- Help the Athletic Director – call Brian Meyer at 363.7080.
- Join the Athletic Boosters, or help at sporting events, with concessions, or with Spirit Wear. Call Brian Meyer at 363.7080.
- Become a Tutor or Mentor for a student who needs help; contact Eric Higgins, Asst. Principal, at 363.7191.
- Join the Clark Music Boosters and/or help with ensembles and concerts; contact Josh Roderer at 363.7183 or Jeff Martin at 363.7184
Clubs and Activities
Find out everything you always wanted to know about Clark’s clubs and activities, including contact person and phone number. If there is a club you’d like to start, contact Brian Meyer at 363.7080.