“Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.”
This Week’s Events:
- Tuesday, August 28th — C200/106 fall camp
- Wednesday, August 29th — C206 7th/8th grade meeting 6:30 p.m.
- The Clark Foundation is starting the Buddy Card fundraiser September 4-18. Junior High students pick up order forms from their teacher. High School students pick up order forms from the main office. This is an easy way to help add extra money into your student account as half of each student's Buddy Card Sales will be deposited into their student account.
- Cincinnati Computer Cooperative (C3) is offering refurbished computers for very affordable prices.
- CPS is offering Parent Organization Training. The training will take place on September 15 at 9 a.m. at the Mayerson Academy. Parent Teacher Organization Training
- Service Opportunities
- Inclusion Initiative is looking for an intern and volunteers. See attached for more information. Inclusion Initiative
- OTR Film Festival is seeking volunteers.
This Week In Sports
From the Clark Post-Secondary Center
Families of seniors--mark your calendar for a senior meeting on 9/12/2018 from 6:00-7:00 p.m. This meeting will discuss how seniors will be working with the Post-Secondary Center through the College Application Process.