Additional Opportunities and Resources
College Credit Plus Courses through Cincinnati State
For students planning to take College Credit Plus courses either at Clark or Cincinnati State's campus, here are the steps to follow. Steps 1 and 2 must be completed for CCP courses at Clark and Cincinnati State. Step 3 is only for courses on the Cincinnati State campus.
- The Course Request Authorization Worksheet must be completed and turned in to the Clark College Center before the last day of school for students, May 25, 2017.
- Students must "Apply" online . Note: the student's SS # is required.
- For classes at Cincinnati State, students will be emailed with information about the Orientation and meeting with an advisor to register for courses. Students need to monitor email closely.
I'm First: opportunities for 1st generation college students
Are you the first generation in your family to attend college? If neither parent received a 4-year bachelor's degree, you are! Join I'm First to discover college opportunities for first gen students. You'll have access to information that features programs and opportunities for first-generation college students on their College Partner campuses. Learn More.
Cincinnati Police Explorer Program
- What : a year-long program for individuals ages 14-20 who would like experience in the criminal justice field.
- When: Meets once a week - Tuesdays at 5:00 pm at the Police Academy, 800 Evans Ave. (right off of Gest St.)
- RSVP or learn more: Contact Youth Services at (513)681-0052
Post-secondary Planning Center services around additional resources
The Post-secondary Planning Center gathers information and informs students about a variety of additional resources--including on-going career development programs, support organizations, and academic development opportunities that take place during the school year. These resources help students gain skills and experiences that will benefit them for life.
Notices about these resources are posted to the top of this web page and occasionally appear in the "Weekly Udate" announcements from the principal that appear in the News/What's New section of this website (a link to these announcements is emailed each week).